Have I Been Sexually Harassed?
You do not have to just put up with sexual harassment! It is not your fault. You shouldn’t put up with workplace sexual harassment for a single day more than you already have.
Call us today if you have ever asked yourself any of the following questions:
- Why does my manager keep talking about the size of my breasts after my masectomy?
- Why is my supervisor talking about “sex appeal” in my probation performance meeting?
- How dare people at work say I’m gay because I’m 41, single, childless, and more ambitious than they are?
- What gives the interviewer for my job the right to ask whether I am single?
- Why does my manager turn a blind eye to my co-worker leering at me?
- Why do my co-workers think I’m fair game after they found out I do pole dancing as a hobby?
- Why can’t the guys in the office keep their porn-watching habit to non-office hours?
- How dare my co-worker assume that just because I’m an Aboriginal woman I must have been sexually abused as a child or suspect my partner of domestic violence?
- What do I care about the size of my manager’s penis? How does he think boasting about it is appropriate lunch conversation?
- What did I do to deserve being groped?
- What gives my colleagues the right to call me frigid because my husband cheated on me with another man? How could they taunt me when they know how hurt I am?
- Why does everyone assume I’m sex-starved because I’m a divorced mother of 2?
- Why do my colleagues make dirty remarks about my sex life because I married a black man?
- Why does management refuse to provide a female toilet at work, when the only toilets available are male and have urinals in clear view?
- What gives my colleague the right to tell me that good Muslim women don’t wear revealing clothing?
- Why are men like this?
- How long do I have to put up with my boss (who is twice my age) getting drunk at lunchtime and calling my backside “peachy”?
- How dare the managers moon the support staff during the workplace Christmas party?
- Why does being female still put me at such a disadvantage in Australian workplaces?
TOLL FREE: 1800 333 666
EMERGENCY 24 HOURS: 0421 634 370
“I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up this diminishes fear;
knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks